MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buttons Not Appearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Since upgrading earlier, everything went smoothly. However upon logging into the forum, I do not see the buttons that should be there, :ie post thread, new reply, etc.
Even uploading the custom buttons to replace the default ones didn't work.
http://spicescoffeehouse.com/

Thanks!
Your board is closed and we're not seeing anything Smile
(2014-09-04, 01:25 AM)TakaharaShujin Wrote: [ -> ]Your board is closed and we're not seeing anything Smile

So sorry, it is online now! Smile
You pushed non oryginal style mybb 1.8.
Not sure I understand what you mean by that. I use Softaculous. which is provided by my webhost to upgrade the forum. I have done it this way through every upgrade since. I always have to reinstall my custom buttons, but never have the default ones not been there with an upgrade.
Your theme looks like the mobile theme. This theme it's not 1.8 default theme. You should not use Softaculous. Download mybb official package and clean install do it.
Did a version check
Your Version Latest Version
1.8.0 (1800) 1.8.0 (1800)
As for not using Softaculous, I have used it for every version since December of last year without ANY problems.
Go in to the Admin CP and go to the Templates & Style section, and click on "Create New Theme". Call it something like "MyBB Default" and it'll recreate a new theme based off the original theme that comes in 1.8. Then set it as your default and see how it looks. Smile
Your all forum is messed up! You need to remove or add </div> into your forum index template too.