MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Game Library (Free)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello, and attention to all gaming related mybb forums. I have developed a neat plugin for your users to add their owned games to their own personal "game library". This plugin also comes with a built in challenging system. 

Should be compatible with both Mybb 1.8 & 1.6

Features
  • Personal Game Library
  • Full Administrative control over consoles & games
  • Block users from using system
  • Challenging System
Screenshots
[attachment=32338][attachment=32339][attachment=32340][attachment=32341]

I have decided to release this free since there is probably no market value for it. Please do not remove copyright without permission. Please provide rep if you use this plugin. Thanks.

Side Note: Rep to the first person to provide working demo link!

Download:
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=77
Very nice plugin. Thanks for the effort.
This would be something I'd love to see on my forum, however I'm having trouble locating the download link...
(2014-09-07, 01:52 PM)GamingCave Wrote: [ -> ]This would be something I'd love to see on my forum, however I'm having trouble locating the download link...

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=77 (added to the 1st post)
Sweet stuff coming up, keep it going! Big Grin
When trying to Add New Console it gives me the (There are curently no consoles in the database!) msg.. still trying to figure it out :o)
[Image: b26bed37ac40c49f3fa987f213207456.png]

This is giving me an error
I am facing Error like There are curently no consoles in the database!
So I've got this all up and running without much of a hitch at all... though I was a bit confused as to how it all worked when I'd only added one game.

I do have a problem though and that is the library isn't displaying properly. Instead of games being displayed in a single row across the screen, I'm getting just one big ol' column.

[attachment=32585]

Also, I think it would be great to be able to access the plugin a little easier from the ACP instead of having to go to plugins and click the little link there.
I love it! It's working perfectly as advertised though I'm getting the same issue as jason_lbg, they're all down the page instead of side by side. And when I hover the boxart, the name of the game shows up on the bottom left of the page out by itself.

Other than that, it's great! Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3 4