MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New Theme Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys , 
 im sorry if this is in the wrong area ,
But i am facing an issue in 2 seperate areas , firstly, i am using the DVZ shoutbox which is brilliant , on my old theme and stillcurrent theme it works flawlessly , but i really like the 1point8 them , ive installed the 1point8 theme and the shoutbox shows up properly but i have no permission to make shouts , strange as i am the admin and ive used this shoutbox on about 5 themes with no issues, so , is there somewhere to fix this permission issue (in ACP in settings for DVZ shoutbox permissions are set for everyone )

Also , i would like to use the like system , again , my current theme is fine just by installing the plugin but with 1point8 theme its not there , i can not see the like button or the likes given statistic .
So i really hope someone can be of some assistance , thanks in advance.
Since the issue relates to the Shoutbox Plugin, I moved it to Plugin Support.
for the like system to show on newly installed theme =>
deactivate and reactivate the plugin so that it makes required code changes in newly added theme
Sorry for adding to an old thread but I am having the same issue. Installing ,deactivating etc does not resolve the issue. No one including admin has permissions according to the popup. I even changed every setting then changed them back it insure they were rewritten. I also cleared all site catches.