MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: how to install another language mybb?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello my friends
i have a problem in mybb forum
i don't know how to install another language on mybb new version
pleas every body can help me ??
thnk
(2014-09-04, 04:33 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]see replies here

thnk but i don't understand!1 in forum have a video on install language on mybb??
^ language pack consists of a php file with the language name and a folder with that language name.
that php file & folder (with all its contents) should be uploaded to the languages folder of MyBB files
server
(./inc/languages) - then that language will be available for selection ..
(2014-09-04, 05:29 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ language pack consists of a php file with the language name and a folder with that language name.
that php file & folder (with all its contents) should be uploaded to the languages folder of MyBB files
server
(./inc/languages) - then that language will be available for selection ..

yes but how to find another language mybb ? and Later than administration of what make meaning insomuch file of valve I make language of main??
^ which language pack you need and which MyBB version your forum is running on ..
see available language packs information here => link
(2014-09-04, 05:51 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ which language pack you need and which MyBB version your forum is running on ..
see available language packs information here => link

i find language kurdish but in your link not have kurdish language!!!!
Then there is probably no such language pack yet. Please note all language packs are contributed by individuals, not by MyBB Group.