MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing images on forums homepage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2014-09-05, 09:03 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]I see, saving Stylesheet Order and Theme Properties fixed it.

Tons of thanks for the help. Smile
Hello, I am having the same problems as the other people who posted in this thread. I checked those files and everything seems correct. I just may be missing something. Can someone please help me? I appreciate any/all help I receive. Thanks!
Hello,

(2014-09-05, 08:09 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]URL should be provided for theme issues.

Also, no files were mentioned here.
http://xraiders.net/forums/index.php

My images are not showing up. None of the icons or anything like that, will show up. The posts are even messed up, with missing images as well. I just upgraded from 1.6.
You have to upload the whole images folder from 1.8 package.
I am confused. I just looked at the package I got and all of the images look like they are uploaded correctly.
(2014-09-05, 10:28 PM)SmokinBull Wrote: [ -> ]I am confused. I just looked at the package I got and all of the images look like they are uploaded correctly.

Did you check if the directories have 755 permission and the files have 644 permission?
Yes, I just double checked and they are set at what you stated!
I had the same issue but after a bit of searching the threads I found I was missing a few stylesheets after the upgrade including star_ratings.css from the default theme template.

I had a 1.8 test forum which included the missing ones, so I copied the contents of the above stylesheet to clipboard then I went to recent upgrade forum admin cp theme and created a new stylesheet called star_ratings.css and pasted the contents into it.

After I saved the stylesheet the others also reappeared and when I looked at the forum so did all of the images.  Cool
(2014-09-05, 10:28 PM)SmokinBull Wrote: [ -> ]I am confused. I just looked at the package I got and all of the images look like they are uploaded correctly.

They weren't uploaded correctly.. I uploaded them, now press CTRL + F5 and/or SHIFT + F5 on pages without images to reload the cache and the problem will be solved.
Pages: 1 2 3