MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FossilOne [Bootstrap + FontAwesome] [Free]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm working on theme for my website which I will be releasing on here.  It's my first full theme and the first item I am releasing on Mybb!  

Let me know your thoughts.  I will post more images and more sections as they are completed.  

http://i.imgur.com/KnBtZId.png
Please post HQ image for better view if possible.

Thank you!
Will do when I get home. My computer here has too big of a screen, so when I take a screenshot it's wayyyy to big for the forum(which is why I resized it down so small).

I went ahead and put the current image I have full size on imgur.
I think it looks clean, the header isn't aligned well tho.. and the font choice for forum titles could use some improvement.
Yeah, the header alignment appears to be a problem with using fa-2x with font-awesome. I'll switch that over to using a css specified font size.

I'll also take a look at the fonts for the titles. My wife will know what I should use since she is font-savvy.

Thanks for the advice.
Can't you just add a left and right minus margin on the header stuff so it's in line with both sides of the breadcrumb

Looks good tho, do the categories collapse like normal?

Edit: the trows aren't aligned properly either, i'd add a width to the last post and main section.
(2014-09-07, 11:23 PM)iAndrew Wrote: [ -> ]Can't you just add a left and right minus margin on the header stuff so it's in line with both sides of the breadcrumb

Looks good tho, do the categories collapse like normal?

Edit: the trows aren't aligned properly either, i'd add a width to the last post and main section.

I see, I suppose I could. I'll go ahead and do that.

They don't in the version of the screenshot, but they will before I release final.  

I will also work on the width of the trows. I want to try and keep them a little "auto" so that a second release of the theme will be responsive, so I'll have to try to find a percentage that works.

Thanks a lot for the feedback!
Looks great. I love bootstrap themes.

Will this theme have links to social profiles?