MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: @Darkneo Thanks plugin error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
its about your plugin, the Thanks for 1.8.X:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function myalerts_info() in /homepages/37/XXXXXXXXX/htdocs/XXXXXXX/forum/inc/plugins/thx.php on line 568

and since theres no 1.8 version of myalerts, is there a way to disable it?

nvm somehow i deinstalled the old MyAlerts but the settings were kept, and it still was "ON".
Its a MyAlerts problem. You have to uninstall it and then have to rebuild settings file.

MyAlerts works fine on 1.8 with a lesser code mods you can see it on my site wirking perfect with all plugins i have and i work on some other things.

But if you wish i can share the MyAlerts files working on this, but i have less probes yet, so its not a stable MyAlerts.
(2014-09-04, 04:42 PM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]Its a MyAlerts problem. You have to uninstall it and then have to rebuild settings file.

MyAlerts works fine on 1.8 with a lesser code mods you can see it on my site wirking perfect with all plugins i have and i work on some other things.

But if you wish i can share the MyAlerts files working on this, but i have less probes yet, so its not a stable MyAlerts.

i had already tried to use the MyAlerts with myBB, changed version type and so on, but it olive up the myBB theme, had to reinstall it(which removed even the color selection) its your decision to share it :3 also, where exactly i rebuild the settings file?
The theme issue would be caused by an old version of PluginLibrary which was patched for 1.8 recently.
(2014-09-04, 05:06 PM)tomhillepille Wrote: [ -> ]i had already tried to use the MyAlerts with myBB, changed version type and so on, but it olive up the myBB theme, had to reinstall it(which removed even the color selection) its your decision to share it :3 also, where exactly i rebuild the settings file?

Not mine it's the plugins author desition, i have anyway on my forum and works fine, but i prefer to Euan release a new version of his plugin to make the compatibillity with mine too.

Anyway, i work on this plugin to release it as provitional working on MyAlerts if Euan T give me a permission to do it.

To rebuild settings file it's only necesary to go to admin cp and on url and cookie settings only review and save changes any if you don't change nothing and this file have to rebuild it. Or some plugins do this task by himselfs.