MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Forum went crazy when tried to edit theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright well I have the Oracle theme installed and I went to change the color of something and now it's all messed up even when I changed it back to what it was... Here's what it looks like

http://theconsolescene.com/

See how the different forum sections are not all lined up? Well they are supposed to be. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Please O_o does any once know what would cause it to look like that?
What did you change? Was it a file off your server or in the AdminCP?
If AdminCP, if it was in Manage Templates, you should be able to set it back to default.There should be button that says revert back to original.

If it was a file off your server that you edited, replace it with the original from the theme template.

Always ALWAYS back up before making changes.ALWAYS!!! Even if it is text.Copy all text and save it just in case you need to re-insert that text in case of error.If you are editing a file from your server, save it to your PC first then edit it off your server which most FTP apps allow you to do.This way if you mess up, you can just re-upload over writing with default saved file.