MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: aditional usergroups permissions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Can you reproduce in a fresh clean install? If so please leave the steps to do so ourselves. Thanks.
This problem was solved, i think i know what you say.

But if you set additional usergroup to your profile and try to use the permission this take the group of you are part of on your selected option.

Are you sure you select the new as the default and you have permissions with no conflicts between two groups and even all goes wrong, i use additional usergroup in my account by the way i show another one but use the additional as admin and i have all permissions, because the account have to do it as admin, but you have rights in that if you remove one what happen ?
Thanks for your answers.
(2015-01-23, 05:45 AM)Dark Neo Wrote: [ -> ]This problem was solved, i think i know what you say.

But if you set additional usergroup to your profile and try to use the permission this take the group of you are part of on your selected option.

Lets see the user profile (my admin profile)
Now I fixed the problem removing the "additional group".
But a new doubt come to my mind when I was replaying this thread:

Check the screenshot:
[attachment=33624]

As you could see, in my case my primary group is "admin".
And I added an additional group (for example "key-users").
I did not select the "TWO" additional groups (admin plus key-users), that was my mistake?  Undecided
Nope additional usergroups only take effect when you have a lesser group by default and you have for example admin on additional, then you have showed if selected first group user registered only, but with all permissions to be an admin.

You are wrong.

Select first group as "key-users"
Select additional group as admin.

Then go to your admin cp and select admin permissions and set individual permissions by every user inside this group, then you got it :d

See yah.
Pages: 1 2