MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where is the Guest Book ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Its ok all of a sudden its showing up now
spikescot2005 Wrote:I have uploaded the guest book but its not in the users profile.

I cant tell u the reason But Yes the Guest Book is not visible even if u enable it from ACP. But if u make some changes in guestBook settings like Turning off and then on again or changing some Numerical values It suddenly becomes Active !
Just One more query ... After the Entry is added to the Guest book The user is redirected to the Index Page.... What change can be made so that the user is actually redirected back to the profioe of the user whose guest book has been written  [ so that the user 1 may see how exactly his message is appearing in the guest book.]?
This one does appear in the profile, Tiki! Big Grin Strange that you're having problems, Mano. I've installed this on 2 forums with no problem, and I didn't have to make any changes to the code! Did Crakter's fix help?

edit: glad you got it working, Mano! I am wondering the same exact thing! Maybe I'll take a look at the code and see if I can figure it out...but I'm a newbie when it comes to php!
yes, its workin fine now !
jude can you plz suggest something on this query : http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=15836
Is it possible not to have the first comment on the profile page but only the link view all.

Now it is
Guest Book For: admin_robert
Posted By:admin_robert dgrwerwerwer werwerwe rwer ewrwe werwe ew ew ew we rwe efrwe fwe wef erwe fef sdferfw efwe Delete
New Entry

When people add a big message it make changes iz the box sizes of the profile page.
It wasn't...Until nowToungue

Use the attached, and then set 0 for the Max posts on profile Big Grin
THANKS.

BTW your Staff App V2 from your short mod list is a dead link
Pages: 1 2 3