MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How do I set avatars like on screenshoots?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just installed the 1st stable version of Last poster avatar on forumdisplay and index plugin on my fresh installed MyBB 1.8.0 live board: http://italiangamercom.it

I want to set avatars see in the same way as on the screenshoots of the plugin download page: http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=74 

Anyway, please change version compatibility from 17 to 18! I had to edit it manually

P.S. There's also a problem with jQuery animation for users info after clicking on the avatars - It doesn't show as in the screenshoots.
I didn't edit any of the plugin settings, so it's everything set up on default choices!

Why doesn't anyone help me?
I didn't find anything related to my problem - Please tell me!

Please help me I am getting crazy!
I think uploaded the reviewed file i use on my site.

I review this and if necesary i upgrade file with the working file like my site. Anyway you have to edit templates manually. Maybe i add a userguide to las file.

Thanks for your comnents.

Your forum is not available for guests and i can not see nothing.

Well finally i reviewed and works fine on my forum, but some user report me he use the 2.7 version and works fine, in the fact i only do a minor changes in this last release, but i know have to work.

Anyway you can style your templates in that way i add now on mods site:

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=74

Review this and make visible your forum for review it and tell you wat you have to change.
Hi @Dark Neo, I've been waiting for your reply, thanks!
I just updated the plugin to #2 dev and now the onClick Userinfo javascript function works as shown in previews.

I also edited the templates and everything works right excluding for threads list like in here: http://italiangamercom.it/forumdisplay.php?fid=5!

It'd be better if userinfo could be shown without oscuring page and everytime you put mouse pointer over avatars without clicking and also have the square with userinfo over avatars and not in middle of the page and also a white square with transparent borders (15px) like in Invision Power Board 4!

P.S. Can I change the dimensions of shown avatars in forums list, threads list and last posts list?
Thanks ...
First at all everybody need help and you make 4 at least posts about the same. I recommend to use only one and if i dont see it send me a pm about your thread and i reply to you as soon as posible.

The second one is stylization only you can make it at your own in easy ways and very easy i think.

Only use a jQuey call with onmouseover event besides avatar element. How can you do it ( reading some jQuery tutorials) i did not know how to do it so i dont add it.

For me its better onclick because takes one consult and if you stay on any time you send data to your server its a crazy way to take in mind.

Finally you have stylesheet on plugin called txh on images/thx

Review it and set no background and all you wish to style entire plugin aspects as avatars and popup window.

See yah

P.S i dont use IP Board in my life so i dont know what you try to say me Big Grin i only know about vbulletin until 2010 and after that only know about MyBB and only this, sorry about that.
Hi Dark Neo,
I'm really sorry for what I'm recently doing in here, I do not have any excuse.

Anyway you misunderstood my problem with editing the threads list template.
I want to have it shown as in your forums community but if you see, there are lots of problems with the edit.

And for the fact that I want to change avatar size for shown avatars in forums list and threads list, how can I do that?
I already tried to change size from the inc/plugins/avatarep.php file but it doesn't work!
I remember that in the plugin for MyBB 1.6 serie there was the option to change avatars size, why isn't there any in the 1.8 serie?
Is because you got an entire stylesheet called thx.cc and in there you can set as wou wish all entire styled popup and avatar.

.avatarep is the style for avatar with a width and height 30px as default.

Edit as you wish that file and refresh your page and its done.

I make many changes ob my site because i have to set in better ways as posible to take more registered users Big Grin

If you wish i can help you if you tell me what you want.
I solved the problem with the forumdisplay_thread template,
I am now trying to edit to change the resolution of the avatars in index.php!
Set the popup in plugin file the width and height i think i change thi on my forum to lesser width.

Only change the values on tiny popup and done.