MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with reply to post on this site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone double check this for me please?

If I use the reply to post button my comment is not added - just the quote.

The "New reply" button works OK, it's just the reply button on the individual posts.

Could someone please try to make sure its not just me...
When you will click on reply on specific post then its means you are trying to reply to that specific post. That's the reason it shows up in quote when you click on reply button at the end of thread.
(2014-09-05, 02:07 PM)DevilKing Wrote: [ -> ]When you will click on reply on specific post then its means you are trying to reply to that specific post. That's the reason it shows up in quote when you click on reply button at the end of thread.

I have clicked reply to this post. Your quote shows up - great.

I then add a comment below your quote - it doesn't post my comment below your quote.

The example immediately above this posts shows what I mean. You see the quote but not my comment.

I am only able to get this text that you're reading by using the "New reply" button...

Try it....

If this is just "pilot error" would you please just tell me?

I've got broad shoulders - I can accept that I don't know everything. Perhaps you might even explain what I'm doing wrong.

But PLEASE...don't just ignore me...

All I need you to do is reply to this particular post to see whether your comment shows up. Don't use the "new reply" button. Use the one on the post.

Thank you in advance...