MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't login anymore
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been able to login in my forum for more than one year but now suddenly, even if I din't change my domain or I didn't install any plugin lately (as far as I remember), now I'm not able to login. It says login succesful but I can't actually join in the frontend part. I can join as an admin but only in the dashboard, when I click any other section, I get logout.

I have checked this thread but that hasn't fixed my issue. I'm using MyBB 1.6.10 and my website is http://www.zeuszombie.com

I hope you can help me.
is it logging you in then you have to sign in again. That is a cache problem. Clear your cache and that should work.
No, it's not. I just clear my cache and it didn't work. Anyway it's not only me having this problem but every user...
^ the issue needs to be checked. can you enable receiving PMs here ?
(2014-09-09, 04:37 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]^ the issue needs to be checked. can you enable receiving PMs here ?

Done.
Still need help with this...
^ forum cookies are not saving. it could be due to security additions by web host.
if you can PM me temporary access to files then I can check & try to fix.
Or you can contact your web host
I contacted my web host and as you said the problem was in its side. There is nothing I could do about that.
Fortunately, now it's finally fixed.

Thank you very much for your help!
Mark this thread as 'Solved'  Lightbulb