MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Avatar Gallery for 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to install the new Avatar Gallery for 1.8 (1.6 was the previous myBB I'd been using and it was working perfectly before this new upgrade) and I think I've done something wrong. When I try to go to my plugins manager, I'm seeing an inset duplicate of the main MyBB menu. I'm thinking I've put the files in the wrong folders. I deleted everything and am looking to know which of these files go into which folders.

I've taken a screen shot so you can see what I'm referring to, so it's obvious I've done something wrong.

http://puu.sh/bmQ6m/a2ba2d8061.png

Files I'm trying to install:

user_avatar_gallery.lang.php

For a newbie such as myself, I think the plugin author should have included instructions in the files about what files go into what folders.

But other then that, any help would be so appreciated.
Has the author upgraded the plugin to work on 1.8? If not it can be harmful to install it.
Avatar Gallery plugin files are organized in folders and same structure should be followed.

avatargallery.php ==> ~/inc/plugins
avatar_gallery.lang.php ==> ~/inc/languages/english
user_avatar_gallery.lang.php ==> ~/inc/languages/english/admin
avatar_gallery.php ==> ~/admin/modules/user
avatar_gallery.css ==> ~/admin/styles/default
(2014-09-06, 03:40 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]Avatar Gallery plugin files are organized in folders and same structure should be followed.

avatargallery.php ==> ~/inc/plugins
avatar_gallery.lang.php  ==> ~/inc/languages/english
user_avatar_gallery.lang.php  ==> ~/inc/languages/english/admin
avatar_gallery.php  ==> ~/admin/modules/user
avatar_gallery.css  ==> ~/admin/styles/default

This is what I was looking for. Thank you .m. Smile