MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Moderate new threads option is not getting saved in forum permission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm trying to set "Thread Moderation" using the Moderate new threads? in the forum permission.

But the option is not getting saved.

When I check the Moderate new threads? option again, the checkbox is not there. Also the new threads appear without approval.

I checked it a few times by saving the Moderate new threads? option and tried creating new threads in the specific forum. So I'm pretty sure about this issue.

Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks. Smile
Are you using an account that has moderator / admin privileges when posting in the forum?
Nope, I tried posting with a regular account.
Bumping to front page.
Can't reproduce in 1.8.1 - the ticked value is always saved for me. Any specific browser or other additional info?
(2014-10-26, 08:58 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't reproduce in 1.8.1 - the ticked value is always saved for me. Any specific browser or other additional info?

Sorry, I don't know how I missed this post.

(2015-02-01, 11:01 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed in 1.8.4: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/1735

Thank you very much. Smile