MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Laravel Framework
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I couldn't see a thread about it so I thought I'd create one about the framework in general:

I'm looking forward to the new version. However, a fairly large project I develop uses it, and the new file structure could be fun to migrate to.
The folder structure is backwards compatible. You can continue to use the old structure.

If you're already namespacing your domain stuff properly the move should be pretty straight forward.

I'm hoping that Taylor will call it version 5 and start following semantic versioning.
(2014-09-06, 11:11 AM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]The folder structure is backwards compatible. You can continue to use the old structure.

If you're already namespacing your domain stuff properly the move should be pretty straight forward.

I'm hoping that Taylor will call it version 5 and start following semantic versioning.

I also hope it is named version 5, but we shall see, the new features seem nice.