MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: bug or not?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! 

I've noticed a weird thing on my forum. When I click on somebody's profile I usually see their status (online/offline) and what thread they are visiting at that moment, or replying to thread or whatever they do. 

Lately I've noticed that most of the members are searching forum when I click on their profile. It was a bit weird because so many people searched forum at the same time. 

So I created an account from another device, and started to create a new thread. That should be visible in the profile of that account as 'creating a new thread' or whatever. 

But no! When I checked that profile as an administrator that account was 'searching forum'. That means that most members are doing other stuff on the forum while I see them as searching forum. 

It is strange and I'm not sure if that is a bug in the code, or something I can fix on my own from ACP?

thank you
can we have your forum url .. can guests see user profiles ? if not give test user account

run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section of admin panel.
focus is on changed / missing / corrupt php files. if you see such php files then give
those php files list here. ignore images. also ignore files from install folder.