MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: iTrader like Feedback System for MyBB 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What sort of price is yours dragon, if you could PM me?
Sent you a PM on the matter.
dragon's version is much better...trust me, I'm the one he wrote the conversion and system for and I run it on a big board with just under 500k posts.

Toungue
Trade Feedback is now on Github. I do not have a converter for iTrader at this time.
(2015-02-13, 05:32 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Trade Feedback is now on Github.  I do not have a converter for iTrader at this time.

awesome!

I'm not sure if this is a bug in your plugin or from when the data was converted from eztrader, but it doesn't seem to parse an ampersand correctly.

example:
[attachment=33773]
(2015-02-14, 09:36 PM)Shemo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-13, 05:32 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]Trade Feedback is now on Github.  I do not have a converter for iTrader at this time.

awesome!

I'm not sure if this is a bug in your plugin or from when the data was converted from eztrader, but it doesn't seem to parse and ampersand correctly.

example:

Thanks for letting me know. I'll look into when I have a chance.
@dragonexpert, thank you very much for releasing this plugin to the public for free.

I installed this plugin today but I don't find the settings? Am I missing something? Please help. Thanks.
(2015-07-08, 06:22 PM)ThePanda Wrote: [ -> ]@dragonexpert, thank you very much for releasing this plugin to the public for free.

I installed this plugin today but I don't find the settings? Am I missing something? Please help. Thanks.

I'm finding that too I can't find anyway to leave a trader rating, did you manage to get it working?
This plugin has no settings.

Leave a rating by going to the users profile or you can add the postbit button in templates if it doesnt show.

Please check your copy of the default theme if you encounter template issues with a custom theme.
(2015-11-05, 11:15 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]This plugin has no settings.

Leave a rating by going to the users profile or you can add the postbit button in templates if it doesnt show.

Please check your copy of the default theme if you encounter template issues with a custom theme.

hi

my feedback  is not visible anywhere, why is that?
Pages: 1 2