MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: error 404 not found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello i hope you all fine me want to need some help from u.

before 3 day ago me not change any thing got error 404 when i am tring to open any section and any thread show this error :

Not Found

The requested URL /topic-GET-AdSense-Domination-Training-Videos was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.25 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.25 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips DAV/2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at bestblackhatforum.eu Port 80

me trying to solve it myself disable google seo plugin and also rename htccsss file but still same issue .

then i upgrade mybb 1.6 to latest still same issue google seo plugin enable and htccsss file again rename but sitll same issue kindly help me how can i fix it admin panel access working .

waiting for your reply kindly help me asap
url BestblackHatForum.eu

Note Confusedorry for bad english
navigate to plugins page on the admin panel and look at Google SEO plugin. it says something ! follow it ..
me disable it when me upgrade to new one so now i am trying to active
This plugin is incompatible with MyBB 1.8.0

Google SEO (1.6.8) upgraded to latest
so obviously, you need to wait for Google SEO plugin update for MyBB 1.8
me not want google seo plugin my problem is when i open any thread or any section

like to open application section
url
http://bestblackhatforum.eu/forum-51.html
Error :
Not Found

The requested URL /forum-51.html was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.2.25 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.25 OpenSSL/1.0.0-fips DAV/2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at bestblackhatforum.eu Po

how i fix it ???
^ oh, okay. navigate to below location of admin panel
Admin Panel >> configuration >> settings >> Server and Optimization Options
--> Enable search engine friendly URLs? --> select Disabled and save the settings
Thanks .m. problem solved