MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Find Updated Templates?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So... I've upgraded to 1.8 today but my themes are totally modified with this upgrade... I don't understand what to do with Find Updated Templates, can anyone explain me? Do I must "revert on default" or not?

up it's urgent!
if you do not have customized content in the templates then you can revert all templates
So, I have some customized templates... in these cases what should I do?
I tried to revert an old theme to default but mybb destroyed it and I had to completely delete the theme Confused
And I have also some grpahics troubles in ADMIN CP... is this normal or there's something wrong?
for the graphics issues in admin panel, try re-uploading the admin folder from the source files pack.

if you need to keep customized content in templates then you have to use the Diff Report & modify the templates.

content highlighted with Green color is the code which should exist

content highlighted with pink color is earlier code - keep only if required

content in plain text in black color should be retained
Ok the graphic problems on ADMIN CP are gone (then if there are problems i'll open another thread).

By the way the problem is that also if I try to re-upload a 1.6.x series theme it's often full of visual bugs Sad
I try to change the templates deleting the pink color texts.

(the theme bugged is Jormungund by esper-design.skn2.com/index.php); if you try to upload it and view a normal thread the forum is totally mixed Confused