MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can resize the image in ver 1.8?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone created a new site installed mybb and on my first Thread http://tvindiaforum.com/Thread-Watch-WWE...tch-Online Image Look Too Big So find the plugin Mods - Image resizer but it not working

After Active plugin i got that error
MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
    1146 - Table 'tvindiaf_tv.mybb_mybb_settinggroups' doesn't exist
Query:
    INSERT INTO mybb_mybb_settinggroups (`gid`,`name`,`title`,`description`,`disporder`,`isdefault`) VALUES ('NULL','imageresizer','Image resizer','Settings for Cipher\'s \'Image resizer\' plugin.','20','no') 
that image resizer plugin was coded for an earlier version of MyBB. it doesn't work for the recent versions.

in MyBB's default theme for version 1.8, large images are supposed to resize by using css style rule like below

.scaleimages img {
 max-width: 100%;
}

Edit: rectified mistake in above code
^ It's .scaleimages img actually. Which should work just fine on that forum - Inspect Element shows that the CSS scales it. So I don't really understand what's the problem.
(2014-09-07, 04:37 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]that image resizer plugin was coded for an earlier version of MyBB. it doesn't work for the recent versions.

in MyBB's default theme for version 1.8, large images are supposed to resize by using css style rule like below

.scaleimages img {
 max-width: 100%;
}

Edit: rectified mistake in above code
Where do I have to add this code? In 'Global CSS'?
In global.css but in my case it didn't work.