MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: can't moderate forums since update.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thanks to some great help from the community i managed to get my site updated to 1.8 (on my localhost test machine) it went alright and things look good but i cannot delete/moderate threads now? when i click the check box the button on the bottom that goes up by one for every post you select does not change and i get teh following 
Quote:Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again.

any ideas i use wampserver as my localhost

wondered if it could be because i was using wampserver?
have you updated the templates after upgrading
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates. This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed - or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed, it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.
cheers