MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: jQuery color picker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(2014-09-10, 12:24 PM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i fixed it, i wasn't adding the cookie.js or jquery.min.js to the headerinclude, i was reading what destroy was saying.

Well, it may fix the colorpicker, but you may easily end up with conflicts if you already have jQuery in headerinclude. And if you don't have it, your theme is missing some 1.8 stuff.
Im clicking the color picker but nothing happens i did everything you said
I have the same problem as Nolan I'm clicking the color palate but it's not opening.

UPDATE: Put information at the top of headerinclude, and upload files into the root of your ftp client.
Thanks a lot Andrew, it worked perfectly for me Smile
what about border colors?
How can i implement it with Awesome Fonts instead of the image you use.
Why do you want to use FontAwesome. As far as I can recall, there's nothing in there that needs a FontAwesome icon.
(2014-12-28, 01:45 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you want to use FontAwesome. As far as I can recall, there's nothing in there that needs a FontAwesome icon.

All my icons are fontawesome and they all change colors i want this to as well it just matches the site and how literally every icon changes
Anyone have a solution to help me?
You will have to extend the colorpicker to change the font color of all FA icons - right now it can change only the background color.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7