MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MYBB script keeps open SQL connections'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am heaving issues with my hosting cause they say I reach maximum user SQL connections per hour! They say that the script is not closing connection. How can I test if this is true and what is causing this?

My site is on Ipage.com shared hosting and today started go offline cause of these max sql connections?
How many users can good shared hosting handle? Getting tired of this hosting.
Unless you enabled persistent connections in your config file, the connection will be closed once the script finished execution.
Thanks matt I am not using anything except some plugin that create queries but these plugins are hooked to core files so they are not like independent ones!

How to check "persistent connections in your config file"

Apparently the problem was in corrupted SQL password! Have no idea how that was causing max_connections error Smile
It won't be in the config file unless you added it yourself, so unless you know you've done it, it won't be there.

I can't see how a 'corrupted' password would have had anything to do with it though.
They say "we have restored DB" The password was wrong or some similar! Anyways it seem to work Smile