MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for more 1.8 themes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to switch from 1.6.15 to 1.8 but first I need a 1.8. compatible theme, looking simulair then the old 1.6 series default one. If I look on this page:
http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?actio...ory=themes
it says 'Browse hundreds of themes for Mybb', but actually I see not more than 7 themes. Where can I find more themes for 1.8 so I can choose a suitable one for my forum?
As I mantioned, I'm looking for a theme that looks simulair to the old default one, it has to have a white header for placing my old forum logo.

For example: The theme of this forum looks nice; I think it's called 'MyBb website-Fluid width' ; where can i download it?

Any ideas? Thanks in advance,
The theme for this website is the default 1.8 theme, with some minor changes to the header.
(2014-09-08, 09:52 AM)Cameron:D Wrote: [ -> ]The theme for this website is the default 1.8 theme, with some minor changes to the header.

Strange, I upgraded from 1.6.15 but still have my old default thema wich is totaly messed up. Wy I don't see the new 1.8 default theme?
^ see this post and you can follow method 1 provided there