MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AlphaGaming1.8 Add PM Tab
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello , 
Ive recently started using the alphagaming 1.8 theme, was wondering how do i add the private message tab ? The Private message tab that should appear near the user/mod/admin CP ? 
Thankyou for your help.
Moved to Theme Support.
where do you see the PM tab now ? post a test user account and an image showing your requirement
Here you can see there IS NO pm tab
The yellow arrow is where i would like the pm tab
[Image: PmeE748.png]

and this is how i would like it

[Image: CFgnen8.png]

Mainly the Message box to notify of messages , and if possible that user menu, the pm box and user menu i added to the image is from the 1point8 theme
thanks for youe help
in the header_welcomeblock_member template you can add code like below after {$admincplink}
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}

Edit:  seen your added message after posting above suggestion.
(2014-09-08, 01:56 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]in the header_welcomeblock_member template you can add code like below after {$admincplink}

<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/private.php">{$lang->welcome_pms}</a> {$lang->welcome_pms_usage}

Edit:  seen your added message after posting above suggestion.

Its fine ...The code you provided WORKS , i mean it gives me want i wanted , now if its possible to do what i asked above , now that will be fantastic.