MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Poll Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

How to add more Options for poll?Default is limited to 10.Need more.
Thanks for your help
ACP > Board Settings > Change > Posting > Maximum Number of Poll Options

-Christian
Thanks Christian Smile
Hi Everyone

Just stumbled on this site and, so far myBB appears to has great potential.

I haven't yet installed myBB and could not find in the documentation (Features) regarding sepcifics about Polls Options and Choices. btw, is there a "Demo" board to get a closer more detailed look at myBB features and functions? Toungue

Q: How many max' "Poll Options" can you have, and are there "Multiple Choice" that allows someone to vote for several options in one hit! * How many?

Why I asked this question is because,

I want to upgrade my community message board to another system! I'm still browsing around deciding on which software would be better suited to my needs.

The system I currently use allows more than 100 options and up to 12 multiple choices. My community is based on music discussions, ideally the site allows people to enter in a long list of Poll Options (more than 100) with the extra choice of voting for *Example: Vote For Your Top Ten Songs.
Here's a demo: http://www.opensourcecms.com/index.php?o...ew&id=2124

Currently there's no feature to allow "multiple polls" in one thread. You'd have to request a code modification
Thank you for your prompt response Smile
is there a way to set a maximum number of multiple choices? for instance, users can vote for only 4 options of 12 that are available.