MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: topics can't open and internet explorer error message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi all.

i am a newbie admin of an ameteur mybb forum.

in my forum,

when all members including me click on a topic, it doesn't open and an error message occurs shown below: (clasical ie error message)

Please help me.

thanks in advance.
It's not a problem with MyBB it's with you explorer try to reinstall it.
pepotiger Wrote:It's not a problem with MyBB it's with you explorer try to reinstall it.

sorry but i said above.

not only me, All members can't read any topic. ie error occurs and page shuts down.
I can view all your forums just fine using FireFox..... seems it is an issue with IE and/or something you added to the board, maybe a mod, that IE does not like.
smr Wrote:I can view all your forums just fine using FireFox..... seems it is an issue with IE and/or something you added to the board, maybe a mod, that IE does not like.

thanks dude.

but most user all over the world use IE. and firefox is not famous in my country.

it is impossible that i tell all member to insall firefox to their computers.
isn't it?

so how can i detect the stuff that ie doesn't Like?

and what can be this stuff?

an avatar?
a sign?
a picture?
Go into your User CP in Firefox and disable sigs and avatars then try again in IE.

If not, disable all plugins then try again.

Just keep doing trial and error things like that Smile
NJunkies Wrote:If not, disable all plugins then try again.

I suggest the same here. and exactly the plugins that showing in the showthrid pages, and the postbit.
hi. it is me again.

i installed mozilla firefox to my PC now and my forum works properly in firefox.

but as you reccommend, changing plug in settings did not work.

is installing firefox the only answer? maybe some point we miss? ha?

thanks in advances to my dear pals.
Try changing the theme.
link to your forum?
Pages: 1 2