MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBDesign.com needs Mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

If you are interessted in a moderator position on the mybb design site:
http://www.mybbdesign.com ,write me an Email or a PM and with a little luck, you become a moderator in our style community.

So what we expect from a moderator on mybbdesign.com. You primery job is to keep the forum and especially the download section clean. You can also edit downloads and add designs to our demo site. And off course: One off your responsibilities is to add new downloads.

I know it is much work, but it is a good way to support the designs for the mybboard and of course it will also help the mybb community.

So I hope there is someone interessted. Smile

btw: And also if you dont be a moderator for the site, you also can add new themes and edit your one ones. Wink
This belongs in Chit Chat and/or Showcase, I'll let another moderator decide, till then I'm moving it to Chit Chat. The Forum and Website forum is about the MyBBoard.com website only.
I'm interested. I'll PM you. Smile

RYAN!!! WELCOME BACK! Big Grin
Do you have permission to redistribute all those themes you added to your site today?
I added no themes today. Wink

On many 1.1.X themes i dont have a permission, but i think on the 1.2 themes i have all permissions and off course i ask for future themes also for permission.

But i would be more happy if the themes authors add there themes by thereself on mybbdesign the right way.
Actually the right way it upload them to http://mods.mybboard.com/ and I think you might get some angry theme creators if you don't ask them for permissions on the 1.1.X themes.
Hey, your downloads area is neat! Too bad they don't have something like that on the mods board. Makes it really easy to see what the theme looks like without having to click on each one individually!! Nice job!!!
Well, I know Protoman's Vista theme is fine, he left to use vB, so he won't care.

@judel That's only part of it, there is a preview board as well. Big Grin