MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: global.css - No data received
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was helping my friend work on his forums last night, and I had spent a few hours re-configuring his global.css file. Then, out of no where, it would not let either of us open the file anymore. We figured it would "reset" or something over night, but it is still not working.

Any ideas on how we can get this to work again?
try using a different web browser. if the issue persists then contact the web host
Well, I don't think it's a webhosting issue. I can edit it in an FTP client, but it just takes a few minutes for the page to update rather than instant.

Also, I can see all the other .css pages in the AdminCP, just not the global.css one.

Update: Different browser did not work either.
^ editing css style sheets through ftp client doesn't store them in the database (esp. forum theme styles)
I still feel it is a web server issue or browser / network related issue ..
Can you check the browser error logs for the time when you are receiving this issue?
(2014-09-09, 04:47 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Can you check the browser error logs for the time when you are receiving this issue?

The time in which I got the error you mean? If so, it was around Midnight - 1a.m. Central Standard Time very early this morning on the 9th. And we're still having the same thing.

As I said previously, alerts.css, star_ratings.css, showthread.css, and all them can still be opened and changed, just not the global.css. Also, if it helps any, I can modify the global.css for the other themes that are installed.
Whoops, I meant the server error logs. They should be accessible via cPanel if your host uses it.
There doesn't seem to be any sort of errors in a logged file or anything. Just this: http://gyazo.com/96ec7aa92eb2b545fc23caea3b544bd1