MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Smilies Listing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure if there is a work around to sort this one or if it is a bug but if you have extra smilies on your forum like we have when you click the [get more] the pop up wind (just like here) it is not full page like the 1.6 version so not all of the smilies available can be seen unless you scroll through them. I just do not think it looks very nice at the moment.
Use smilies with a small size... I agree that the select looks bad but smilies should be the same size as the normal sized text. Therefore if you use ridiculously sized smilies then the select will look just as bad as the posts...

I would reject this personally but let's see if others on the team think it should be pushed...
(2014-09-09, 06:16 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Use smilies with a small size... I agree that the select looks bad but smilies should be the same size as the normal sized text. Therefore if you use ridiculously sized smilies then the select will look just as bad as the posts...

I would reject this personally but let's see if others on the team think it should be pushed...

Know what you mean Jordan but even on here it looks a bit unprofessional were you got to scroll to see them, apart from that many sites like to add addition smilies to their sites or their own set of smilies. 
What's wrong with scrolling? Admittedly the scroll area should be in the table not the whole modal window...
(2014-09-09, 06:35 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]What's wrong with scrolling? Admittedly the scroll area should be in the table not the whole modal window...

Not going to complain about it Jordan i just think the smilies box could look better but it is only a minor glitch.

Must say though we can live with it i have upgraded our main forum and it has got wow factor all over.

Many thanks to all the team for their hard work (in their free time) to take the forum software way ahead of anything else out there, we are getting 100% positive feedback from our members on this upgrade our members just love it.  Cool Cool
Well, you can always increase the size of the modal window if you are using big smilies.
Question related to this, i have seen users have the popup embed under the post, Anyone figure out how they do it?

an example here. click get more
http://ctcantina.com/newreply.php?tid=1707
(2014-09-09, 08:33 PM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you can always increase the size of the modal window if you are using big smilies.

Guess that would work but which template would i find it Destroy?
^ Miscellaneous Templates >> misc_smilies_popup
Either .modal class in global.css (for all modals) or use jQuery in smilieinsert_getmore to affect just the smilie modal.
Pages: 1 2