MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Maximum server load limit has been reached
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get this message:
The maximum server load limit has been reached. Please check back later once the server is less busy.

I have about Four Plugins and average of 10 visits a day.

I read on this from about this solution:
ACP > Configuration > Server and Optimization settings > *NIX Load Limiting > edit this.

Problem is that I cant login at all! (either as Admin or Member)

Is there a way I can edit the server limit from CPanel?
strange. do you have forum on a free web host ?
No I don't. Its a paid host.
see replies here and see also this plugin
Thanks .m.,
Those replies are the same as:
ACP > Configuration > Server and Optimization settings > *NIX Load Limiting > edit this.
The second is a Plugin.
But I cant log-in at all!
Is there a way I can set server limit from CPanel?
My Forum (1.615) is still down.
^ oh, there was a suggestion (first reply by Matt) to
modify the setting (LOAD) in ./inc/settings.php file and then you can log into admin panel - put setting again there
That did it!
I am very grateful.

I better ask this while I am still here.
While I had the problem, My host said they will look at it. I later found that they logged into my cpanel. (I saw unknown IP and asked them)
Is it normal for a host to be able to log into my CPanel. (and probably copy my database)?
(2014-09-10, 05:05 AM)slik Wrote: [ -> ]Is it normal for a host to be able to log into my CPanel. (and probably copy my database)?

IMO Bro you can not stop them even if you wanted to. They can easily log in to your cpanel as they have access to every thing. So I think this is quite a normal thing. In case of any issue, I always ask my hosting providers to fix, they never asked me my name and PW. But they log in, so that explains that they have access to pretty much every thing.