MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Issues after reverting to 1.6.15 from 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

Site : www.DotaInternational.com

Background : Few days earlier I updated from 1.6.15 to 1.8. But because of some issues I thought to go back to 1.6.15.
I also have back up of server files and DB a day before update. I asked my hosting providers to restore the site to an earlier version. They restored it.

Issue : I am having an issue with my threads. Almost all the threads are giving 404 error. Just few threads can be opened and seen. Almost 90 % of the threads can not be opened as they give 404 error.

Kindly help me regarding this issue. how can I solve it. My main purpose is to go back to my forum with version 1.6.15

Regards.
deactivate and reactivate Google SEO plugin.
then see what Google SEO plugin reports at its place on the plugins page - follow that
Quote:deactivate and reactivate Google SEO plugin.
then see what Google SEO plugin reports at its place on the plugins page - follow that

Nothing special happens, I already tried this and just tried it again. Its good to go.
Quote:Google Search Engine Optimization as described in the official Google's SEO starter guide. Please see the documentation for details.
404, Meta, Redirect, Sitemap and URL are enabled. (Configure)
Click to Revert changes to core files.

I also noticed, that I can not click on any of the "Options" button in ACP in Templates, Users & Groups and more etc and I can not click in CSS files in Themes (Mean I can not edit any CSS File from ACP). Ran a file verification and there is also nothing.
some threads are opening and some are not => there is a problem with the database
while restoring the backup, database manager might have displayed some errors ..

regarding the options at admin panel, that looks like java script related issues.
(2014-09-10, 06:18 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]some threads are opening and some are not => there is a problem with the database
while restoring the backup, database manager might have displayed some errors ..

I am trying now to upload a more old copy of DB and surely it was a DB issue, because the old DB is of more size than the new one.

(2014-09-10, 06:18 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]regarding the options at admin panel, that looks like java script related issues.
Yes it seems to. But how can this be solved ?

I am trying now to upload a more old copy of DB and surely it was a DB issue, because the old DB is of more size than the new one. -- Solved. I dropped all tables first and then restored the DB and it worked like a charm.

(Yesterday, 11:18 AM).m. Wrote:
regarding the options at admin panel, that looks like java script related issues.
Yes it seems to. But how can this be solved ?

This is the issue left now. i can not click any editing file, like I can not click in templates to edit anything and same is the case with CSS files. Its all like greyed out. I mean not a black color font, rather a grey color font is showing.
I can not click on any of the "Options" button, it does not show the drop down to make any changes. how ever all the links can be clicked.

How can I get rig of this now ?

This is the issue left now. i can not click any editing file, like I can not click in templates to edit anything and same is the case with CSS files. Its all like greyed out. I mean not a black color font, rather a grey color font is showing. -->> Solved - Turned off codepress.

I can not click on any of the "Options" button, it does not show the drop down to make any changes. how ever all the links can be clicked.

How can I get rig of this now ?
Bump on this regard...
How can I fix ACP Buttons which are not clickable ?
^ run file verification tool available at tools & maintenance section to find missing / changed files.
focus is on files from the admin directory. ignore reported files from images folder & install folder
Rebuild cache & see if this fixes it.
We do not support downgrading.
Thanks, but this thing literally got fixed Automatically