MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stop image width changing when you scroll zoom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stop image width changing when you scroll zoom?

is this possible or do i have to live with it, im yet to add a banner but i noticed it on a test template?

Another slightly annoying thing is the underline on the reply buttons when you hover mouse, i know its in global css and you remove text-decoration: none; but it doesnt fix it, so any idea's on that also.
1st point. I am not yet clear what is the actual problem. Can you please add some image so I can help...

For 2nd point. You should post your forum URL so I can check it and let you know. Basically for this you need to remove the Text-Decoration from hover property.
(2014-09-10, 07:16 AM)DotaInternational Wrote: [ -> ]1st point. I am not yet clear what is the actual problem. Can you please add some image so I can help...

For 2nd point. You should post your forum URL so I can check it and let you know. Basically for this you need to remove the Text-Decoration from hover property.