MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Button language file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm making language files for MyBB 1.8 in de Dutch language. It's going very well untill now but I'm searching for de language file that contains de text of the black buttons. For example 'Post thread', 'New reply'and others.

The text of the other buttons (under a post) and the 'search'-button (in top of the header) are in de 'global.lang'-file; I found these allready.

Does anybody knows where I can find the text of the black buttons?

Thanks in advance!
newthread.lang.php  | newreply.lang.php
(2014-09-10, 08:23 AM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]newthread.lang.php  | newreply.lang.php

No, thats not what i'm searching for '.m.'  I'm looking for the language text that's inside the button.

Like the text inside the black button "New Reply" on the bottom (right side) of this post.....

I really can't find it  Sad
Is there anyting else I have to do to get the Dutch language into these buttons? Perhaps in the 'Global CSS' or so?
Postbit buttons are in inc/languages/english/global.lang.php: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/blob/featur...g.php#L271

Copy them to your own global.lang.php file and translate.

EDIT: nvm, read you post too fast, look below for solution.
new reply => showthread.lang.php => $l['new_reply'] = "New Reply";
post thread => forumdisplay.lang.php => $l['post_thread'] = "Post Thread";
(2014-09-10, 02:25 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]new reply => showthread.lang.php => $l['new_reply'] = "New Reply";

Wow! Great '.m.'; that's what I'm looking for. That works fine.
Thanks a lot  Smile
(2014-09-10, 04:24 PM)wageral Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-10, 02:25 PM).m. Wrote: [ -> ]new reply => showthread.lang.php => $l['new_reply'] = "New Reply";

Wow! Great '.m.'; that's what I'm looking for. That works fine.
Thanks a lot  Smile

Zeg je wanneer hij klaar is? :p
are you gonna say when its ready ? :p

Thanks,

I was looking for that too.

MikeInToshx

When are you going to be ready? Smile