MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weird avatar resolving in Chrome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am having a problem with avatars resolving incorrectly in chrome.

In firefox the avatar and thread looks fine
[Image: avatarfirefox_zpsd718a1b2.jpg]

But in chrome the avatar is squashed, appears squashed a second time below the first, and the thread repeats a second time with information that is next to the avatar in firefox mixed in with it

[Image: avatarchrome_zps9b5e54b5.jpg]

Does anyone know why this is happening and what I can do about it?
Again it works fine in firefox but is screwed in chrome/

Site address is www.massdebate.club if anyone wants to test for themselves.
Basically you made some erros while editing your templates.
To correct it....

Go to postbit_classic template.

search for this code line

Quote:<td class="trow1" width="15%" valign="top" style="white-space: nowrap; text-align: center;"><a<a name="pid{$post['pid']}" id="pid{$post['pid']}">

Remove this <a and it will be okay. Or else you can post your postbit_classic template here and I can edit that for you.
If this solves the issue, dont mind adding a rep Smile

Edit : Also avatar are showing twice in your postbit. You also need to remove additional / extra {$post['useravatar']} from your postbit_classic template
I removed the <a and it seemed to have no effect - still OK in firefox problems in chrome. I could not find any extra 'useravatar' in the template either.
I have instead reverted the template to original (having made a copy of the revised file) which does seem to have solved the problem.