MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Profile Picture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2021-09-16, 05:12 PM)verstra Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to rename some of the functions/plugin itself to have to almost duplicate but instead it allows users to upload and display the image in the postbit area instead of the memprofile? I've gotten it to work to where users can change it and display as a Profile Cover, however I'm having issues trying to somewhat duplicate the plugin and have it so that users can upload an image and it to display in the postbit.

[ Updated ] I was able to get the image after uploading to get put into the post bit area, however after a user changes/uploads an image, the usercp area for the duplicate plugin goes to a white screen. You can access the site & everything however its just the part in the usercp for the Postbit Cover change (aka duplicate plugin but renamed) goes full white screen.

will you share here please , i wanna test it.
(2021-09-16, 06:27 PM)PARADOXP Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-09-16, 05:12 PM)verstra Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a way to rename some of the functions/plugin itself to have to almost duplicate but instead it allows users to upload and display the image in the postbit area instead of the memprofile? I've gotten it to work to where users can change it and display as a Profile Cover, however I'm having issues trying to somewhat duplicate the plugin and have it so that users can upload an image and it to display in the postbit.

[ Updated ] I was able to get the image after uploading to get put into the post bit area, however after a user changes/uploads an image, the usercp area for the duplicate plugin goes to a white screen. You can access the site & everything however its just the part in the usercp for the Postbit Cover change (aka duplicate plugin but renamed) goes full white screen.

will you share here please , i wanna test it.

Sure, here is the duplicate I've made.

The variable to add to the postbit is {$post['postbitbg']}
You also may need to update the usercp nav so it shows. Some themes sometimes do not update the usercp to include it.
Thanks for the plugin! I wonder if it's possible that only admins (or certaing groups) can assign images to users and not just one but multiple images? The idea behind is that there'll be cards for users that can be earned upon achieving certain challenges in the forum and will be given a related card by a moderator or admin so they can collect them and show them in their profiles?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6