MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: OUGC Pages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[Image: preview_25096_1700999342_2bdfc180c3674fb...aa994b.png]
Create additional HTML or PHP pages directly from the Administrator Control Panel.

🚀 About

OUGC Pages is a versatile and feature-rich PHP plugin designed for MyBB forum administrators. It empowers administrators to effortlessly create, manage, and customize unlimited HTML or PHP pages within their forum. With this plugin, administrators can enhance their forum's functionality by adding unique and personalized content.

The plugin offers a user-friendly interface for creating, editing, and organizing pages, while its SEO-friendly URLs ensure optimal search engine visibility. Administrators can take advantage of features like seamless page export and import, extensive group access permissions, unlimited page categories, and automatic menu creation. From About Us pages to FAQ sections and more, it provides a comprehensive solution for creating engaging and dynamic custom content within MyBB forums.

âž• More Information

You can find more information in the plugin GitHub repository or the official OUGC.Network web page.

Download

Download the latest package from the MyBB Extend site or from the repository releases.
it sounds strange but do you have also a manual how this page thing works, cause page manager was easy for me to use! This one is to difficult....
(2014-09-13, 09:13 AM)Wazzyl Wrote: [ -> ]it sounds strange but do you have also a manual how this page thing works, cause page manager was easy for me to use! This one is to difficult....

agreed
Most people will always struggle with change. You create a category then you create/Import all your pages in that category.

I don't know what is difficult about that neither do I know what you expect me to tell you since I do not offer free support.

I even included some example pages for you to import and play with.
(2014-09-18, 02:19 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]You create a category then you create/Import all your pages in that category.

the only place this shows up in my ACP is under templates.
This add a new link "manage pages" under the configuration module.
Add a possibility to use MyCode to create or recreate a tutorial page with example.
Translating to Língua Brasileira (Brazilian Portuguese)
I'm having some issues with OUGC pages. When I make a page and go to it, it's a complete white page. Going into HTML editor, it shows

html
body
/body
/html

I've tried to solve the issue with my limited knowledge as best as I can. I've tried reinstalling the plug-in and files to no avail. It seems to occur globally on templates so it shouldn't be an issue with that. I changed the htaccess file, but test it on another server and it worked fine. Really the only thing I can think of that is left is an incompatible plug-in.

My plugin list is as followed

Plugin Controls
Activate Users from Mod CP (1.0)
Allows Super Moderators and Administrators to activate user accounts from the Mod CP.
Created by Starpaul20 Deactivate
Auto Update Threads (2.1)
With this plugin you can see new posts of the threads without any refresh
Created by AliReza_Tofighi Deactivate Uninstall
Country Flag (1.0)
Allows users to display their countries flag on their posts.
Created by Starpaul20 Deactivate Uninstall
DVZ Mentions (0.2)
Parses @username into profile link with group color.
Created by Tomasz 'Devilshakerz' Mlynski Deactivate
Form Manager (2.0)
Create forms!
Created by Nickman Deactivate
Mybb Game Library (1.0.0)
Mybb Game Library adds a system for users to select the games that they own via the User CP and add them to their profiles & postibit and also challenge other users to games. [Control Consoles & Games]
Created by InkedK Deactivate Uninstall
Inferno Shoutbox (1.3.1)
Inferno Shoutbox is a powerful shoutbox for your MyBB forum. (Inspired by Inferno vBShout for vBulletin)
Created by Mattbox Solutions Deactivate Uninstall
My Announcements (1.0)
Allows you to create custom Announcements shown on your forum homepage
Created by Nickman Deactivate
MyBBlog (1.0)
Adds a simple blog to your forum
Created by Jones Deactivate Uninstall
MyFacebook Connect (2.1)
Integrates MyBB with Facebook, featuring login and registration.
Created by Shade Deactivate Uninstall
MyProfile (0.5)
Enhances MyBB's default users profiles with comments, friend system and last visitors.
Created by TheGarfield Deactivate Uninstall
OUGC Pages (1.0)
Create additional pages directly from the ACP.
Created by Omar G. Deactivate Uninstall
Profile Picture (1.0)
Allows users to upload a picture to display in their profile.
Created by Starpaul20 Deactivate Uninstall