MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Buttons in 1.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the Default MyBB  skin (very lovely guys!), the buttons don't show the internal text. Happens in the ACP too. Any idea why this is and how to fix it? For themes specifically, I'm guessing I just go into the templates like I did for 1.6 when I did the css buttons myself lol. But the default MyBB one should be working, shouldn't it? Along with the buttons in the admin cp?
can we have your forum url
1.8 have built in CSS buttons, meaning the text can be easily changed while the background and image to the left stay the same.

Templates > your_theme > Postbit
http://sands.draebox.com

Deadbau5, I'm aware it has CSS buttons (it's a relief not to have to keep coding them myself like I was for 1.6 XD). But this is happening within the Admin CP as well as other areas. I modified the Search button to show "search", because the MyBB phrase wasn't doing the job, but there's add reply buttons and closed buttons on the forum that I've noticed are also lacking text content so people know what clicking it will do.