MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Moderation Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thank You for reply.
My forum url is http://refbankers.com/forum
MyBB verson: 1.8.11

I am facing this problem since I upgraded my forum to 1.8.10
and today i upgraded to 1.8.11 but still problem persists.
^ see MyBB 1.8.9 inline moderation issues guidance
it is also applicable for your forum as code in templates need modifications

Also you have to follow below guidance
upgrading guidance Wrote:Visit your Admin Control Panel, then go to Templates & Style > Templates > Find Updated Templates.
This will show you a list of all the templates that have changed during the upgrade.

You can either revert these templates to their default - meaning all the changes you've made to it will be removed
- or you can see a Diff Report which will show you exactly what's changed. If you have a custom theme installed,
it is probably best that you look at the Diff Report and apply the changes you need.
Thank You very much, My Problem is solved.
Having the same problem with the current version of MyBB. I'll try editing the aforementioned JS file. Thanks. Smile
same problem when i want to delete a post show this

Sorry, but you did not select any threads to perform inline moderation on, or your previous moderation session has expired (Automatically after 1 hour of inactivity). Please select some threads and try again
^ what is your forum url ? which version of MyBB you are using & which theme ?
Please comply MyBB Support Eligibility Policy before asking for support in community forums.
Thanks.
sorry , done

thanks

any help please ?
so any help about this issue ??
Pages: 1 2 3