MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spoiler MyCode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Brilliant! I'm not at home at the moment, will grab and upload the latest build when I am. Smile
Where is CSS code supposed to go in? There are CSS files, you know! I tried global.css and spoiler CSS code didn't work.
(2015-02-16, 03:40 AM)Firelad Wrote: [ -> ]Where is CSS code supposed to go in? There are CSS files, you know! I tried global.css and spoiler CSS code didn't work.

check with Dev Tools in your browser. As far as I know this plugin uses styles from global.css.
(2015-02-16, 04:30 AM)rockenren Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-02-16, 03:40 AM)Firelad Wrote: [ -> ]Where is CSS code supposed to go in? There are CSS files, you know! I tried global.css and spoiler CSS code didn't work.

check with Dev Tools in your browser. As far as I know this plugin uses styles from global.css.

The CSS code works now after a few hours. I don't know why...I think it must be my computer.
http://community.mybb.com/attachment.php?aid=32451 Still having this problem how to fix this?
(2015-03-08, 08:54 PM)Hirvenoku Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybb.com/attachment.php?aid=32451 Still having this problem how to fix this?

check image path in web inspector and place it in right path.
This plugin uses absolute path to images. E.g. if your forum placed in www/forum/images, images will be get from www/images only.
How can I change the color of the text "Spoiler"?

Thank you.
You should add in the information that the css should go in "global.css" for the default theme. "Then, for each of the themes you have installed, you need to add in some new CSS." does not provide enough information and finally we have to find this thread.
thanks ! i like it
Hello I have a problem with this, not sure how to solve.

My forum is in Turkish language and we talk in Turkish there.
When someone writes something with Turkish character (like ü,ş,ı etc) to spoiler title, code doesn't work anymore. I dont have problem with whats in spoiler code, it effects only title.

So for example

I can write [spoiler=Turkish] and it works.
when I write [spoiler=Türkçe] it doesn't work because of ü and ç Turkish letters.

What should I do?
Pages: 1 2 3 4