MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Spoiler MyCode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have updated my spoiler bbcode to MyBB 1.8, and just want to announce it's availability on the new mods site .

I've also updated it to look better with the new default MyBB theme, as well as making it easier to expand/collapse the spoilers by clicking anywhere on the title row.

Enjoy!~
Great, thank you very much for this plugin.

It works fine in Firefox but the +/- effect is not appearing in chrome. Possible bug? Please check attachment for screenshot.
Thank you, but it's better to use another regexp to support not only the English languge in descriptions. Something like this:

$pattern = array("#\[spoiler=(?:"|\"|')?(.*?)[\"']?(?:"|\"|')?\](.*?)\[\/spoiler\](\r\n?|\n?)#si", "#\[spoiler\](.*?)\[\/spoiler\](\r\n?|\n?)#si");
(2014-09-13, 09:16 AM)ThePanda Wrote: [ -> ]Great, thank you very much for this plugin.

It works fine in Firefox but the +/- effect is not appearing in chrome. Possible bug? Please check attachment for screenshot.

It works fine for me in Chrome; check your image path settings. Due to the way this plugin is coded with the javascripts, I believe it only pulls the min/max images from the images/ directory; if your theme uses a custom directory, simply drop collapse.png and collapse_collapsed.png into /images and you'll be fine.

[Image: JOAhlfa.png]

(2014-09-15, 12:26 AM)oji Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, but it's better to use another regexp to support not only the English languge in descriptions. Something like this:

$pattern = array("#\[spoiler=(?:"|\"|')?(.*?)[\"']?(?:"|\"|')?\](.*?)\[\/spoiler\](\r\n?|\n?)#si", "#\[spoiler\](.*?)\[\/spoiler\](\r\n?|\n?)#si");

I will consider this for a future update, but seeing as I've only dealt with the English Language, I cannot guarantee proper support for non-english languages. If that regexp will work, I can include it in the next update. I'll likely see about custom theme support for this plugin, since I only run a single theme on my board.
(2014-09-20, 10:49 PM)Sephiroth Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-13, 09:16 AM)ThePanda Wrote: [ -> ]Great, thank you very much for this plugin.

It works fine for me in Chrome; check your image path settings. Due to the way this plugin is coded with the javascripts, I believe it only pulls the min/max images from the images/ directory; if your theme uses a custom directory, simply drop collapse.png and collapse_collapsed.png into /images and you'll be fine.

Yes I'm using a custom theme. But the issue was not with the images.

The thing is that, the forum is in a "/forum" subdirectory.

In the plugin, I found that the

src="/images/collapse.png
src="/images/collapse_collapsed.png

So I replaced it with

src="forum/images/collapse.png
src="forum/images/collapse_collapsed.png

and now everything works fine. Thanks.  Big Grin
working great!
(2014-09-21, 06:11 AM)ThePanda Wrote: [ -> ]

So I replaced it with

Actually the plugin should probably be edited to this path:

src="images/collapse.png"
(2014-09-26, 03:56 AM)Eric J. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-21, 06:11 AM)ThePanda Wrote: [ -> ]

So I replaced it with

Actually the plugin should probably be edited to this path:

src="images/collapse.png"

Right, will fix that in the plugin itself. I run my board in the root directory, so I never caught that. Thanks.

e: Submitted new build to plugins site, labeled as Beta. If I get enough feedback from others with it, I'll bump it up to stable. Should contain fixes for non-english support in descriptions and non-root-directory forums. Still looking into getting theme image directory for the search/replace function inside of it so it can support boards with multiple themes.
Works thanks!
Write in the description "no button", you need to manually write the code:

[spoiler]This is a spoiler[/spoiler]

And I could not understand why there is no button, and how to add a spoiler.

Please add a button to the text editor.
And add styles to the plugin, so no need to add code to each theme.

Thank you!
Which CSS file is the CSS supposed to go in?

When you open a template, there are many CSS files to choose from. I am not technical, so I need exact instructions. Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4