MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [HELP] CONTACT EMAIL EMPTY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi i've got a contact page (the standard) but when somebodys contacts and sends,
i revieve a EMPTY email :c

site : gaming-forum.nl

help?

because its not workingggg

Maybe someone has the sam problem?

same*

mweh someone?
SOMEONE?
Multiple issues related to the contact page have been confirmed in github. These issues will likely be fixed for 1.8.1.

https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/1397
https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/1434
but i get a mail but its empty :c
Arent there other people that have got this problem?
how to fix?
(2014-09-18, 01:43 PM)Edric1 Wrote: [ -> ]but i get a mail but its empty :c

I have the same problem
I have this problem but I'm on 1.8.3..how can I fix the problem?

Maybe it's a problem about language. I use Italian language, so maybe there is some conflict in the code..or translation pack has to upgrade also contact.php?

Thank you
(2014-11-25, 09:59 PM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]I have this problem but I'm on 1.8.3..how can I fix the problem?

Maybe it's a problem about language. I use Italian language, so maybe there is some conflict in the code..or translation pack has to upgrade also contact.php?

Thank you

It should send the email to the admin email?
Yes, I receive emails from contact form to my admin email (in Site Details), but only if I set language on English I can read message of email, otherwise I have only Subject and message empy in the email.

Resolved, I upgraded the latest version of translation for 1.8 and now works also with languange not English.

Only a thing: in message text I have html tags, like <br />, it's also for you?
What do you mean by this?
(2014-11-26, 12:11 AM)niere8 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I receive emails from contact form to my admin email (in Site Details), but only if I set language on English I can read message of email, otherwise I have only Subject and message empy in the email.

Resolved, I upgraded the latest version of translation for 1.8 and now works also with languange not English.

Pages: 1 2