MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Number of reactions in Prostats 1.9.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
@vintagedaddyo

Ok i have just uninstalled both plugins and reinstalled them with the fixxes and they seem to be working perfectly.
Thanks so much for the fixes please keep up the good work!
(2019-03-08, 02:47 AM)canadacommunity Wrote: [ -> ]@vintagedaddyo

Ok i have just uninstalled both plugins and reinstalled them with the fixxes and they seem to be working perfectly.
Thanks so much for the fixes please keep up the good work!

No worries, glad they got it sorted for you. Smile
(2019-03-08, 02:43 AM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-08, 02:39 AM)canadacommunity Wrote: [ -> ]@vintagedaddyo

please bare with me.....  Blush
When i click on your url https://github.com/vintagedaddyo/MyBB_Pl...ostats.php  i dont see anywhere i can download the prostats php file but i can copy the whole text. Do I have to be a member in order to download it? Is there something I am not seeing? Here is a screenshot of what i see below in the attachment

Moving onto the Thanks plugin YES i also use this as it works well with prostats so I guess you have fixxed out some issues/bugs so right now I will upgrade it and let you know.  Wink

judging by your screenshot, I assume that you are on desktop..., ok you go to the reo page not file page for example:

https://github.com/vintagedaddyo/MyBB_Plugin-Prostats in the top corner there is a green button that says clone or download..., select download as zip

same also applies for mobile view but you must select desktop view to see the button

*note as for the desktop, don't select open in desktop unless you have the github desktop application for mac or windows and are trying to clone the repo for say further development purposes..., so for your usages download as a zip file is the way to go

Yes now i see the download button, again thank you so much for fixing these 2 plugins. Please keep up the awesome work as i am sure everyone here appreciates  it!
One more question about Prostats Vintagedaddyo; today I installed your 1.9.7.2. Build#10 ( https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...2&bid=3833 ) and everything looks fine except the translation files. I made a dutch translation file  with appears in tyhe language folders, but the language in the Admin section stays English. The language on the index-page is OK (Dutch).
The dutch language files are in the proper folders, I even tried to put a french file in it, but the language keeps English all the time. Perhaps a bug?
(2019-03-17, 03:57 PM)wageral Wrote: [ -> ]One more question about Prostats Vintagedaddyo; today I installed your 1.9.7.2. Build#10 ( https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...2&bid=3833 ) and everything looks fine except the translation files. I made a dutch translation file  with appears in tyhe language folders, but the language in the Admin section stays English. The language on the index-page is OK (Dutch).
The dutch language files are in the proper folders, I even tried to put a french file in it, but the language keeps English all the time. Perhaps a bug?

That is because i assume you install the plugin with english admin or with previous lang file that was in english prior to translation? The admin will stay on the language it was installed in. Ie:  the settings are defined on initial install and imported to the dbs...., so if you wanted dutch you must install the plugin via dutch admin lang preference with dutch translation of plugin files. Hopefully that makes sense.
(2019-03-17, 08:35 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-17, 03:57 PM)wageral Wrote: [ -> ]One more question about Prostats Vintagedaddyo; today I installed your 1.9.7.2. Build#10 ( https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...2&bid=3833 ) and everything looks fine except the translation files. I made a dutch translation file  with appears in tyhe language folders, but the language in the Admin section stays English. The language on the index-page is OK (Dutch).

That is because i assume you install the plugin with english admin or with previous lang file that was in english prior to translation? The admin will stay on the language it was installed in. Ie:  the settings are defined on initial install and imported to the dbs...., so if you wanted dutch you must install the plugin via dutch admin lang preference with dutch translation of plugin files. Hopefully that makes sense.

Thanks a lot Vintagedaddyo; that was the problem indeed. I did'nt know it was working that way.
Again learned something today, thanks for that!
(2019-03-17, 08:49 PM)wageral Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-03-17, 08:35 PM)vintagedaddyo Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks a lot Vintagedaddyo; that was the problem indeed. I did'nt know it was working that way.
Again learned something today, thanks for that!

No worries. If you want to share the dutch translations I will include them in the github and mods pkg.

Note: the table cell header images will be translated in a later update and any other areas not already translated

Also note: the delay in completion of the previous mentioned is that i am currently dealing with a housing eviction and the death of a family member whom passed away friday but i will try to find some time to focus on this again soon.
Hello thanks for the plugins is a great work!!

but i have a problem with the reload function the reload is infinite

try with 4 browsers and deactivate all plugins 

best regards
Hey, thanks for the amazing plugin fix! It works like a charm, is there anyway I can disable the (x) amount of replies in the prostats? It's quite annoying as it takes up space and thread names will be even shorter (Las veg instead las vegas) etc.

Regards,
Hugo.
(2019-06-18, 07:25 PM)Hugo220 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, thanks for the amazing plugin fix! It works like a charm, is there anyway I can disable the (x) amount of replies in the prostats? It's quite annoying as it takes up space and thread names will be even shorter (Las veg instead las vegas) etc.

Regards,
Hugo.

Sorry for the delay in response. Been away from mybb for a bit. Yes, you can disable it via a template comment/edit temporarily or hopefully I can get some free time soon to upload the next build of the plugin to the mods site and github repo as it has the ability to enable or disable the replies display count.

* update: had a few minutes free time so you can grab the initial implementation here:

https://community.mybb.com/mods.php?acti...2&bid=4031
Pages: 1 2 3 4