MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: color.css missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tried It Destroy but get 'A theme with the same name already exists. Please specify a different name'
Then open it first and change:
<theme name="MyBB Master Style" version="1800">
to:
<theme name="Default Theme 2" version="1800">
or anything that isn't taken.
(2014-09-15, 05:40 PM)Mike-B Wrote: [ -> ]Tried It Destroy but get 'A theme with the same name already exists. Please specify a different name'

You will have to give it a name other than Default since that one already exists.

If you wanted to fix the color list, I believe this is on Themes -> Default and scroll to the way bottom.  It should look like my image, but I have a feeling yours is missing those.  You should be able to just type them in and hit save.

[attachment=32496]
@ Destroy - Got it installed as Default Theme 2 but it didn't create the color.css files.

@ HolyPhoenix - Mine is indeed missing those, sorry I hadn't noticed 'Please create a list of colors below to use this feature'. Will copy yours and add a few more .css and let you both know how I get on.
Never mind, forgot that the default theme for some reason uses another .xml to import the colors. So ignore my previous posts.
@Destroy666

@HolyPhoenix

Thank-you
You guys are fantastic!!!

it worked by the way.

Big Grin
Pages: 1 2