MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to make This Change is Additional stats Mod ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think there is some thing missing in the "additional Stats in Index" Mod.
As Shown in the Image In the 'Top Posters Column" the Names of the staff is shown in Correct Font But In the " Todays Top Posters " Column the decoration is Absent.

[attachment=5294]

Regards,

Mano
yes confermed here. any idea?
No .. Perhaps some one ...Might help
I'll fix that the moment I can access my pc. I was about to release a new version friday, but I didn't have the time. Seems like it's a good thing I waited a bit. Tonight it'll be fixed.
cool the Smethead
LOL...I never noticed that on my forum! Big Grin Good catch, and glad to hear you're updating the plugin, Smethead!
Oke, it's fixed and released. More about it here:
http://community.mybboard.net/showthread...#pid105366
Ok, Thank u Somethead , Plz can u plz clear that what exactly needs to be done... I mean should i Download the plugin again and reinstall or.... Whatever u suggest ...
Well, you don't need to download the plugin again if you don't need the new features. You can fix this problem by yourself if you open the plugin file in a text editor (like wordpad) or php editor and find
$query = $db->query("SELECT u.uid, u.username, COUNT(*) AS poststoday FROM ".TABLE_PREFIX."posts p ......
around line 536 and add
u.usergroup, u.displaygroup,
after
u.username,
Then save the file and upload it again Wink
Thank U..Smethead.... Its Working !
Pages: 1 2