MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem With IP On Postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Mybb Team,

I have problem where IP on postbit look like in this picture.

[Image: PRSAVaO.png]

I already search in github and 1 found this solution #1430 but when i applied that solution it doesnt make any change.

TQ.
This bug has already been marked to be fixed
(2014-09-14, 11:45 PM)Aiko Wrote: [ -> ]This bug has already been marked to be fixed

Presumably fixed* - the issues are not fixed at least until they're closed.
Anyways, remove that code, it's not proper.

Do you have this code in your inc/functions_post.php file?
$ipaddress = my_inet_ntop($db->unescape_binary($post['ipaddress']));

Also show your postbit_iplogged_show and postbit_iplogged_hiden (not my typo) templates.
(2014-09-15, 01:22 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-09-14, 11:45 PM)Aiko Wrote: [ -> ]This bug has already been marked to be fixed

Presumably fixed* - the issues are not fixed at least until they're closed.
Anyways, remove that code, it's not proper.

Do you have this code in your inc/functions_post.php file?

$ipaddress = my_inet_ntop($db->unescape_binary($post['ipaddress']));

Yes i had that code on line 666.

Also show your postbit_iplogged_show and postbit_iplogged_hiden (not my typo) templates.

Here :
postbit_iplogged_show

{$lang->postbit_ipaddress} {$ipaddress}

postbit_iplogged_hiden

<!--<p class="smalltext">{$lang->postbit_ipaddress} <a href="moderation.php?action=getip&amp;pid={$post['pid']}">{$lang->postbit_ipaddress_logged}</a></p>-->
<p class="smalltext">{$lang->postbit_ipaddress} <a href="moderation.php?action=getip&amp;pid={$post['pid']}">{$post['ipaddress']}</a></p>

TQ.
postbit_iplogged_hiden should be:
{$lang->postbit_ipaddress} <a href="moderation.php?action={$action}&amp;{$idtype}={$post[$idtype]}">{$lang->postbit_ipaddress_logged}</a>

Does this fix it for you?
(2014-09-15, 03:08 AM)Destroy666 Wrote: [ -> ]postbit_iplogged_hiden should be:

{$lang->postbit_ipaddress} <a href="moderation.php?action={$action}&amp;{$idtype}={$post[$idtype]}">{$lang->postbit_ipaddress_logged}</a>

Does this fix it for you?

I think yes and i got this result

[Image: rgsj4o5.png]