MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help with editing templates html code stuff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm new and not ver savvy with html. Can someone please help with some sort of "dummies" styles how to for html editing in mybb? I have no idea where to start or what is editable as opposed to what isn't.... I've read all the help docs when first install of 1.8 mybb, it's in a language a lot like english but not quite for this pre-mobile/internet 90's child!

What I want to do is set up auto registration email, user conditions, site safety yada yada yada!
Explain what you mean with Auto Registration Email, and User conditions. What parts of site safety are you worried about? Also wrong section haha.
Yeah same problem here. I really want to make my own custom theme and i don't know much coding. I really want to make my theme look professional. Any ideas oh how to learn?
^ Play around with stuff and google things (as there are MANNNNNY coding tutorials out there, even free programs to teach you things). Smile