MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: closed threads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Removing the link should suffice.
Even to those who can reply to closed threads, a closed thread button should be displayed.
Right now it's confusing and you don't know if it is a closed thread.
I think that's how it was for 1.6 too.
Bumping this. Imho it should be reverted to how it was in 1.6: If you can reply to a closed thread the "Closed" button should be shown but should link to the new reply page.
I totally agree with the 1.6 way - it was way more user friendly, because one could see the thread's state on the first sight...
Just make the button color red if it is closed. Whichever the text is.
I agree with Jones.
(2015-06-25, 09:08 AM)JonesĀ H Wrote: [ -> ]Bumping this. Imho it should be reverted to how it was in 1.6: If you can reply to a closed thread the "Closed" button should be shown but should link to the new reply page.

I agree too. And if you can't reply to a closed thread, the link should be removed.
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/2117

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
Pages: 1 2