MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Import Stylesheet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Based on my experiences with the thread at: http://community.mybb.com/thread-159396.html

I thought it would be cool if Mybb added functionality to import CSS as an additional option to "Copy from another theme" and "Custom."  I think it would have made things a teeny bit easier than having him copy and paste css code into the custom stylesheet textbox.  
Realistically, how often you require to import/export stylesheets? We could take the time to enhance other places instead.

Also, note that for 1.8 no new features will be added (at few exceptions as possible) but we rather preffer to enhance the current features.

A plugin for this can be done.
(2014-09-15, 07:24 PM)Omar G. Wrote: [ -> ]Realistically, how often you require to import/export stylesheets? We could take the time to enhance other places instead.

Also, note that for 1.8 no new features will be added (at few exceptions as possible) but we rather preffer to enhance the current features.

A plugin for this can be done.

I feel like it could be quite a bit for theme designers.  I thought this might be one of the few exceptions since it would not be too difficult.  But if not that's ok, just thought I would try and see.  
If there is enough support yeah, why not, it may get in.

I personally don't feel the need for this.